Waste card

When you live in an apartment building you can use an underground container for your household waste. You need a waste card to access the container.

The waste card is issued per address. When moving, you must leave the card behind for the new occupants. When you are moving into a new-built apartment or when an underground container is being installed for your building, the Municipality will provide one waste card for free.

Waste card not available / not working

  • Is there no waste card available in your apartment? You can request a new one for free
  • Does the waste card no longer work?
    • If you return the card undamaged, you will receive a new one for free
    • Is the card damaged or did you lose it? Then you pay for replacement

You need to make an appointment (for Afvalpas) to apply for a waste card.

Make an appointment

Bring with you

  • Your ID
  • Cash or debit card. You pay at the counter when you collect the card


Detail Price
New waste card or replacement of a non-working undamaged card Free of charge
Waste card as replacement of a damaged or lost card € 15,00

Also read

Hoe tevreden bent u over deze pagina van de website?

Doe mee aan het onderzoek