• Waste card

    When you live in an apartment building you can use an underground container for your household waste. You need a waste card to access the container.

  • Registering a birth

    Was your baby born? Congratulations! You must declare the birth of your child within 3 working days in the municipality where it was born. In Veldhoven you can register the birth digitally. You don't have to leave the house for that.

  • Tourist tax

    Do you stay overnight in a hotel, bed & breakfast or campsite in a municipality where you do not live? Then you pay tourist tax. This tax is included in the price of the overnight stay. The entrepreneur who provides overnight accommodation for a fee pays the tourist tax to the municipality. The entrepreneur claims the tax from you.

  • Advertising tax

    Entrepreneurs in the City Centre and Veldhoven-Dorp pay taxes. With the proceeds, the centre management ensures an attractive, vibrant shopping centre in these areas. You pay these taxes via the municipal tax assessment.

  • Exemption

    Exemption means that you no longer have to pay a debt. Usually because you do not have enough income. Are you unable to pay municipal taxes? You can apply for exemption of waste collection tax, sewerage tax, WOZ and property tax and/or dog tax (for a maximum of 1 dog).

All subjects

Contact and opening hours

City hall

Closed now.
Monday: 9.00-17.00

Book an appointment


Currently not available.
Monday: 9.00-17.00

All contact information municipality

Waste recycling station (Habraken 2409)

Closed now.
Tomorrow: 10.00-17.30

All contact information recycling station